Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Friday 24 April 2015

CASE-ing Christmas #17

Hi There

It is time for another challenge over at CASE-ing Christmas and this time the inspiration comes from the lovely Cohenna.

For my card I have used the main layout as well as sticking with the colour theme of green and red. I made the sentiment the main feature as I didn't have a suitable image, I added some flowers and leaves and job done, oh and not forgetting a bit of bling.

I normally have real trouble getting stamp and die sets lined up exactly how I want them, the OCD in me comes out and I end up throwing most of what I do away as they are not up to scratch, this time I used my new toy, the MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented) and it was a doddle, I even made enough leaves for 2 cards!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter this weeks challenge.
Lorry :o) xx


Here is the inspiration pic



And here are my efforts!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lorry! Both cards are amazing! I am with you -- loving that MISTI! How did we ever stamp straight without it LOL! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS, Lorry! LOVE the different color combos and the clean design! Fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean style of your cards, Lorry! Both are superb!
    Rosi x -- DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx