Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Friday 9 January 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #2 + Blog Candy!

Hi There

I have more great news, I have been accepted onto another design team, Yah!

CASE-ing Christmas is a challenge blog that helps us get ready for the Xmas rush, by making a card a week while taking inspiration from a previously made card by one of our design team we should have enough cards in no time.

Challenge week #2 inspiration comes from the very talented Pat. For my version I kept to the purple colour scheme, which was handy as I have just received my January Simon Says Stamp card kit and the papers included were from Bo Bunny and Purple, result! I also kept to the same layout but swapped the metallic flower for a shiny snowflake.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx




Here is the inspiration pic





And here is my effort








8 comments:

  1. WOW, this is STUNNING, Lorry! I am IN LOVE with the patterned papers you used and that snowflake totally ROCKS! Beautiful card! HUGS and happy weekend, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh lovely take on my card Lorraine! very contemporary feel to it. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm also delighted, to see you here in the CASE-ing team, Lorry!
    Gorgeous card and beautiful papers! Love the BIG snowflake and the clean style.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lorry! Love the multi-colored snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a lovely case version of Pat's card. That snowflake has such a pretty shine and I love the colors of your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx