Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Thursday 11 September 2014

Clearly Besotted Challenge #13 – Autumn

Hi There

It's great to see the Clearly Besotted challenge blog is back after the summer break. The challenge this month is Autumn, which is great as I have just got super speedy delivery of the new Woodland Pals stamp set. For some strange reason I didn't get the matching die set, so I fussy cut the deer, toad stall and leaves. I used a Lawn Fawn die for the grass and some of their natural twine to finish the card off.

Thank for looking, Lorry :o) xx



3 comments:

  1. Love this card it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously cute card, Lorraine :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx