Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 11 May 2014

Watercolor for Cardmakers Homework

Hi there, 
I have been taking the Watercolor for cardmakers online card class and have been running a bit behind with my homework, no change there!

Swarup Murthy (Sanketi) showed us how to do the wet on wet technique to colour a stamped image. I thought I would give it a go but I have to say I much prefer the wet to dry method that I usually use. I think I must be a bit of a control freak as the wet on wet way is a bit random as you have less control on where the colour goes. Anyhow, here is my effort, not sure if I like it but it is OK-ish.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx




Ingredients:
Stamps: Thinking of You by Clearly Besotted and Big Sentiments by Personal Impressions.
Embellishment: Hemp Twine from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx