Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 11 May 2014

LCC#92 – Transport

The theme over at the Let's Create and Craft Challenge this month is Transport, planes, trains, automobiles and anything that gets you from A to B.

For this card I wanted to use some pattern papers as I hadn't used any for a while, I also wanted to make a set as my stash of blokie cards is a little low, so here are my 3 offerings.

Thank for looking, Lorry :o) xx








Ingredients:
Stamps: Motorcycle and Need for Speed from Stampin' Up! and A Little Sentimental by Clearly Besotted.
Background Papers: Aweso(me) by Simple Storie and Here & There and Darling Dear by Studio Calico.
Embellishments: Enamel dots by My Mind's Eye and Wood Veneer Stars by Freckled Fawn.

1 comment:

  1. Nice set and well done for stampin onto patterned paper. So easy to forget that its really OK to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx