Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 6 April 2014

Cutting it a bit fine!

Here is my entry for the Always Playing with Paper #3: Sketch. I am cutting it a bit fine, I got in with just 32 minutes to spare!

I got the new mini ink blending tools from Ranger as I was having a bit of trouble with the rectangular version. I have found the mini ones easier to use as they are round and seem to blend a lot better, even if you are heavy handed like me.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx



Here is my effort



And here is the sketch


1 comment:

  1. What a beauty! Love this, Lorry! I too have just started to use these inks and I am smitten with them! I wish I had the smaller blending tool too but I just purchased the other. Your card is fresh and springy; love what you did with my sketch. Thank you for joining me.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx