Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 23 March 2014

Fab Friday 37

3 in one day!! (challenges I mean, scroll down for the other 2).

When I saw the Fab Friday 37 Sketch Challenge it just screamed neon to me, don't know why but that's just how my skatty mind works sometimes.

I had some cheap as chips neon paper kicking around but it was way too thin for die cutting so I stuck it to some card stock which did the trick just fine. A simple little card that could work quite well for those difficult teens?!

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx


Here is my effort


and here is the sketch



Ingredients:
Stamps: Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches.
Dies: You Said it from Clearly Besotted.




2 comments:

  1. Lorry, The neon bubbles really pop against the black background, and I love the script on these sentiments. Thanks for playing along with the FabFriday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those neons are perfect to the teen set!! It goes with all the crazy shoe colors I've been seeing lol! The black is a great backdrop to the bright word bubbles! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx