Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 3 September 2013

2 for 1

I decided to have a play over at  CAS(E) his sketch #43 (I flipped the sketch, I hope that's OK?) and while blog hopping I realised my card fits the CAS-ual Friday CFC113 challenge too, double whamie.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx








Ingredients:

BG paper: Awesom(me) from Simple Stories.
Stamps: Many Birthday Messages from Hero Arts and Jake Skates from Visible Image.
Dies: Nesting Stars from X-cut.
Punches: Circle punches from Stampin' Up! and Notepad from Fiskars.
Embellishments: Button and thread from Dartford Market.



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx