Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 7 August 2013

LCC #76 – Say it with Flowers

Here is my card for the LCC #76 – Say it with Flowers challenge. The prize this fortnight are some great sequins so come and join in the fun.

I used the Blooming Marvelous stamp and die set from Clearly Besotted. I love their sets, I have a bit of a collections of them, I think I am addicted!

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx







Ingredients:
Stamps: Blooming Marvelous from Clearly Besotted and Happy by Simon Says Stamp.
Embossing folders: Woodgrain from Stampin' Up!.
Dies: Blooming Marvelous by Clearly Besotted and Happy from Simon Says Stamp.
Embellishments: Flat backed gem from Hobbycraft.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorry, your card is stunning. I agree these CBS sets are very addictive!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx