Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 3 April 2013

I Made the Team!

The lovely ladies over at Let's Craft and Create have asked me to be their guest designer for the next 3 months, of course I said yes! I am really chuffed and honoured, thanks ladies.

Here is my card for Challenge #67 – Anything Goes, hope you can join us.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx







Ingredients:
Stamps: Clockworks by Stampin' Up!.
Punches: Star and Spiral punch both from Stampin' Up! and both retired but Fiskars do a notepad border punch that is very similar.
Embellishments: Button and Twine both from Stampin' Up!. 

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Lorry, it's so nice to have you on board!

    Your card is fab and we look forward to seeing and sharing more of your creations.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lorry, it's great to have you on board at LCC.
    Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Lorry :) wow!! lovely to have you on board with us :) lovin your card, fabulous!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have you on the team, your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx