Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Birthday Hound

I made this card for my daughter-in-law's birthday. She is mad on dogs so I try to include them on her card each year.

The dotty patterned paper was a bit too in ya face so I toned it down with some tracing paper, a tip from the pattern paper class, thanks ladies.

I am entering this card into the Simon Says… Anything Goes card challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, Lorry :o) xx



Ingredients:
Stamps: I Love My Dog by Hero Arts and Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches. 
BG papers: Building Block (Gingham stamp) by Clearly Besotted and Sweet Owl by First Edition.
Embossing Folder: Polka Dots by Stampin' Up! 

Embellishments: Ribbon from Dartford Market. 



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous CAS card, a great design and colours, I love your sweetm image and his little paw prints!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx