Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 3 April 2013

ATCAS #9 – Spring

We have had 2 day of sunshine and dare I say that spring is here? I hope so.

Here is a sunny card to hopefully help it on it's way, and to enter into Addicted to CAS: ATCAS #9 – Spring challenge.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx







Ingredients:
Stamps: Four Frames, Posy Punch and Made for You by Stampin' Up!.
Punches: Decorative Label by Stampin' Up! and various flower and circle punches from Hobby Craft.
Embellishments: Flat backed gems and ribbon from my stash. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lorry. Lovely spring card ... your colors are so fun and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorry hi, such a pretty spring card, those colours work so well together and love the varying shapes of the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spring card Lorry...hoping the sunshine continues and the temperature rises !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx