Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 23 March 2013

Pattern Play day 4 Homework

I based this on the card Jennifer McGuire made in the Pattern Play day 4 class. I wanted some extra yellow but I didn't want to add any floral papers so I changed the blue stripes with yellow ink and a sponge dauber. Not sure if the photo is clear but I added some dots of Glossy Accents to add some interest in the blank areas on the background star as well as making some of the tiny stars shiny.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx





Ingredients:
Stamps: Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches. 
BG papers: The Sweetest Thing by My Mind's Eye.


Dies: Nesting Stars by X-Cut. 

Punches: Small, Medium and Large star punches from Hobby Craft. 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx