Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Thursday 21 March 2013

Pattern Play Day 3 Homework

Here is my homework for day 3 of Pattern Play. The card came together a lot quicker and much better than I thought it ever would. The tips in class are really great especially as I love really bold patterns but most of the time I just end up looking at them instead of putting them to good use.

I wanted to add a little something behind the banners but I didn't have any vellum so I used some tracing paper from Wilkinsons, it is a little thin but it is man enough to heat emboss onto fine and it was mega cheap, bonus!

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx







Ingredients:
Stamps: Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches. 
BG papers: Stomp! by My Mind's Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx