Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Pattern Play – Day 1

I love pattern paper but most of the time I have no idea how to use them, especially the bolder, busier ones. That is why I decided to take the Pattern Play Class. The course has one of my favourite designers, Kristina Werner as well as loads of other talent running it.

Day one's class was about mixing different pattern papers together, something I always struggle with. 

Here is my homework for today, I took the layout from a card Kristina made and moved the main sentiment. I liked how the first one turned out so I did another with a more vintage feel.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xxx







Ingredients:
Stamps: Vintage Verses from Stampin' Up! Happy from the Happy Everything set by Clearly Besotted and Birthday from the By The Numbers set by Die-namics.
BG papers: Berry Blossoms by Stampin' Up! and Reflections Collection by Prima.
Die: Classic Circles by Nestabilities.
Punch: Boho Blossom by Stampin' Up! 

Embellishments: Ribbons fromStampin' Up!



1 comment:

  1. Both great cards Lorraine - I love that bold pattern on the first one. I've just completed Day 1 but not done my homework yet. Time to dig out the stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx