Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 26 March 2013

HIMCR90

I am still playing with my pattern paper, thanks to the Pattern Play course. The colours in the Life of the Party paper pack by Basic Grey are just lush and I love the polka dots.

I am entering this card into the Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #90 – Happy Anniversary challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, Lorry L:o) xx





Ingredients:
Stamps: Everyday Sayings by Hero Arts. 
BG papers: Life of the Party by Basic Grey.
Dies: Nesting Hearts by X-Cut.

Punches: Heart punches from Hobby Craft
Embellishments: Embroidery thread from Dartford Market. 

1 comment:

  1. Fab card - need to have a go at something like it! Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx