Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Friday 28 September 2012

Trying New Colour Combos

I was a bit stuck for a colour scheme so I headed over to ColourQ and as usual they delivered. I am trying to do new colour combos as I don't normally do more than 3 colours, this 4 colour combo was a bit of a push but I think I may have managed it?!

I am entering this card into the following challenges: ColourQ Challenge #156 and Freshly Made Sketches #54.

Thanks for stopping by, Lorry :o) xx


Here's the sketch and the colours.

 


And here is my effort.




I like the way this card turned out so I have done another ColourQ combo from the past #15.



Ingredients:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch and Swirls and sentiment from Make a Cup Cake from Stampin' Up!.  
Punch and Dies: Blossom from Stampin' Up! and Classic Circles from Nestabilities
Colours Used: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajan Craze, Soft Suede, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery all from Stampin' Up!



5 comments:

  1. What sweet cards, Lorry, both of them have beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing your cards with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorry! Mixed bunch is one of my favorite stamp sets! Great colors and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job combining the challenges! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx