Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Sunday 2 September 2012

Some cards for my big Sis.

My sisters asked me to make some blokie cards that are not football or golf. I love the ship image from The Open Sea from Stampin Up!, I know some of the recipients are going to be older gentlemen so I think this set works quite well.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting :o) xx





Ingredients:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Curly Cute and Itty Bitty Bits all from Stampin Up!
BG Papers: Dotty and striped papers made up on my computer and printed at home, plain paper from my stash.
Punch: 1 1/4", 3/4"  Circles from Stampin Up! Classic circle Nesties and Stars from X-cut.
Embellishment: Ribbon and embroidery thread from Dartford Market.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx