Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Thursday 6 September 2012

Quickest Card I have Ever Made!!

This is the quickest card I have ever made, no faffing about background papers and colour matching, it just came to me this morning just before I got out of bed. I know sad cookie thinking/dreaming of card making but hay-ho that's me! It took a grand total of 8 minutes to make, most of my cards take at least half an hour. I am well chuffed, perhaps I can carry on with the non-faffing mojo, here's hoping!

I am entering this little quickie into Less is More: Week 83, Brown and Pink.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting. Lorry :o) xx




Ingredients:
Stamps: Everything Eleanor and Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up!
Punches: Butterfly punch from Hobby Craft.
Embellishment: Flat back pearls from Hobby Craft. 

11 comments:

  1. Your 8 minute card looks amazing!
    Love the little butterfly, such a super pop of pink!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick it may be but it's also very lovely :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love your flourish.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, your flourish is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may have been quick Lorraine but it's sensational!
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully CAS. Love your use of the flourish. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow. Shot straight to my CAS heart. And I love that butterfly punch - have to keep an eye open for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Congrats on your showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is so elegant! Congrats for your showcase over at Less Is More! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I really love this card and your simple style! I'm a new follower and found your link on the Less is More challenge showcase and think I will be seeing what you make on a regular basis! Thanks for being brave enough to share your creations. Maybe someday I will too!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx