Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Monday 3 September 2012

Daring Cardmakers: Focus on Flowers entry

Here is my entry for the Daring Cardmakers: Focus on Flowers challenge. I made this card a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't sure if I liked it once it was done but it has grown on me.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting :o) xx



Ingredients:
Stamp: Petite Pairs from Stampin Up!
BG Papers: Freebie from the web, plain paper from my stash.
Punches: Scalloped border from Stampin Up! Flower and circles from Hobby Craft.
Embossing: Not sure what it is called, it came with my Cuttle Bug.  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, I love the cheery style, very pretty. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx