Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Sorry for going AWOL

A big sorry for going AWOL for so long, I have got to get my act together so life doesn't get in the way of crafting!

Here are a couple of cards that I did pull my finger out and make.
Thanks for stopping by :o) xx

A card for Barb
This card was for my big sis.


Ingredients:
StampsPersonal Impressions Big Sentiments and Dovecraft Birds and the Bees. 
BG Paper: DCWV The Madly in Love Stash, plain paper from my stash.
Dies: Nestabilities Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles.


A card for Sophie
This card was for a friends daughter who was 10.


Ingredients:
Stamps: Sentiment from Papermaina and Paper Smooches Perky Plants.  
BG Papers: Dotty paper made up on my computer and printed at home, Plain coloured card from my stash.
Dies: Nestabilities Classic Circles.
Promarkers: Canary, Gold, Pumpkin, Poppy, Cardinal Red and Lime Green.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx