Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Sunny Thank You on a Wet Day

A nice bright sunny card for this very wet windy Tuesday morning (just!). Thank you to Lucy's cards for the sketch, I think I will be using this layout for the many Thank You cards I have to make for all the lovely Christmas prezzies my son received. I am going to put the off-cuts from the card blanks I made for xmas to good use as this card is just 13cm x 7cm, just the right size! I can use my Crafters Companion Envelope Pro (bought with my xmas money) a good try too. I am entering this card into the following challenges: Lucy's Cards Sketch Week Day 3, DYSU Challenge 52 Rainbow of Colors and Rainbow Lady's Challenge 185 Your Choice. Thanks for looking :o) xx


Ingredients
StampSentiment stamp from 3 Birds Clearly Hand Stamped kit.
BG Papers: Dotty paper made up on my computer and printed off at home, plain paper from my stash.
Embellishments: Flower and circle punches from Hobby Craft.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needed bright and sunny today as thunderstorms and gales... lovely card. Thanks for brightening my day
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card! LOve the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very effective, Lorry. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colours to cheer up a winter's day. Thank you for sharing at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, cheery card! I LOVE the bright and warm colours you used! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sunshiney card. So pretty. Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx