Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 31 December 2011

ColourQ Challenge #117 from LC

I have decided that in 2012 I will enter more competitions, wont be hard as I only entered 3 in 2011! So here is my first. The ColourQ challenge #117 is basic black, white plus another colour, I got these cool images from the very talented MelJens designs and thought this would be a good start. Hope you like :o) xx


Ingredients
Stamps: MelJens designs Honey Bunches and Honey Bees Buckets.
BG Papers: Plain papers from my stash.
Dies: Nesties Classic Circles.
Promarkers: Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4, Satin, Buttercup and Canary.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors, Lorry and fun card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute. Great colours. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx