Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Saturday 12 November 2011

Set of Thank You Cards

Here are a few of the thank you cards I made for when my son, Max, left his temporary school last week. The layout is quite simple but it lets the backing papers and the sentiment do the showing off.





Ingredients
StampsDigi stamp I drew on the computer and printed out at home.
BG Papers: Patterned paper freebie downloads from a mag, plain card from my stash.
Promarkers: Cocoa, Buttercup, Rose Pink, Denim Blue, Lime Green, Canary, Pastel Blue, Duck Egg, Indigo Blue, Amethyst, Hot Pink and Pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx