Hello and Welcome


Hello and welcome to my little piece of blog-land where I share my cards and other crafty stuff I do.

Thanks for looking, Lorry :o) xx

Wednesday 28 September 2011

PfP Week 119 – Planes, Trains and Automobiles

I am going to have another go at a Passion for Promarkers challenge, this is for week 119 Planes, Trains and Automobiles. I managed to get into the top 5 last time and I was well made up, thanks PfP :o) xx


Ingredients
Stamps: Kanban.
BG Papers: Patterned papers made up on the computer and printed out at home, plain paper from my stash.
Sentiment: Made up on the computer and printed out at home.
ProMarkers: Lime Green, Canary, Bright Orange, Ivory, Cool Grey 1 and Cool Grey 3.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Lorraine. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my challenge, good luck.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - love the citrus colours!! Thanks for playing along with us again at PFP challenges, juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - congrats on your Passion for Pros win - Love your style! Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it means a lot to me.
Lorry :o) xx